Free Classified Marketing
Time involved: 1 hour per day
Free Classified sites are a great place to generate traffic if you do them correctly. If you’re going to start to use this marketing strategy – follow this step by step to ensure you get the best results.
By the time you are done with this training you will know:
- how to find the top cities to post your ads for free
- how to write an attention grabbing ad and headline
- where to send all of the traffic you get from these sites (this is the BIGGEST mistake we see marketers make!)
- the perfect posting schedule
- the best free classified sites to run your ads
- the extra tools you need to make this faster and more effective
Things To Remember:
- There are hundreds of ads on these sites at all times.
- You will need to “out market” the other advertisers out there.
- With our help you should have no problem doing that.
Understand the Ad Searchers Intent:
- Are they there to earn enough to make their car or mortgage payment?
- Do they need to earn an extra $1000 a month to help them get by.
- Are they looking for work or a way to earn more money.
Your ads need to reflect that need in both the headline and the ad copy. Plus provide enough intrigue to get them to click your link.
***HINT: We find the classified sites work best when linked with content web 2.0 sites.
(ie – Your Nerve Center/Blog, Mixx, Squidoo, Hubpages, YouTube, Scribd, etc.)***
These content rich sites add credibility and brand you as an authority on the subjects you post. This way when people read your ad then click on your link to your web 2.0 property they are “pre-sold” before they even get to your landing page. Now they are more likely to check out your personalized capture page and get out their wallets to buy whatever you’re offering.
Remember ~ People Join People, NOT Opportunities.
Use the content sites to do the heavy hitting part of the marketing. The ads are just to create curiosity and generate traffic.
Here is our tutorial on Content and Article Marketing.